image
image

  basic 








Melrose ParkIL 
Neighborhood:   Metra-Bensenville Station

4 Reviews 1
M-F: 11:00 AM to 04:00 AM
Sat-Sun: 11:00 AM to 04:00 AM
Map It
View Their Photos
 

NOTE: Only a sampling of the close by bars are shown on the map. Search to find more.
 

Reviews

 
  Add Your Review

0
What a dive Da joint stinks! The only good thing about the joint that's its open to 4:00am dats when the hookers&drug dealers are there!
PROS:Opened till 4:00 7 days
CONS:Sleazy bartenders high prices
too many gangsters

I agree with this review. 

0
Joint SUCKS!!! Can't Understand the FOREIGN Bartenders!! Prices 2 high!! Owner a mean asshole!!!

I agree with this review. 

1
Only go there when you are 80% lit and need to mingle with the strange and unusual to complete the remaining 20% of your drunk limitations. Chances "R" you will have a unique but entertaining experience at this last resort dive bar.
PROS:Open later than most bars, dim atmosphere to hid all of the things that are wrong with the place, and cheap drinks.
CONS:Nasty, nasty, nasty. May find a hooker passed out in the back corner, or the creepy feeling when you walk in the enterance.

I got to admit, I have been there a couple of times in the wee hours, and had fun each time. Remember, you must bring the party, because it is not there.

I agree with this review. 

1
i will NEVER ever walk in this bar
PROS:there is nothing goood at all about this bar
CONS:everyone that work there r mean even the owners

I agree with this review. 1 other(s) agreed with this review.
Page: 1  

Bar Information

Smoking: Unknown
Menu: None
Price Range: Unknown


Cover:0

Beers On Tap:0
Bar

Entertainment:
Happy Hour

 

Bars Close By

imageA Touch Of The Past
(Bellwood, IL)

imageAllyCat Lounge
(Melrose Park, IL)

imageApplebees
(Chicago, IL)

imageArmands Restaurant & Lounge
(Elmwood Park, IL)

imageArts Tavern
(Hillside, IL)

imageBobby's Bar
(Melrose Park, IL)

imageBuffalo Wild Wings
(Elmhurst, IL)

imageChoices Night Club
(Bellwood, IL)

imageCoaches Sports Bar
(Berkeley, IL)

imageDeclan's Bar and Grill
(Elmwood Park, IL)

imageDougs Dugout Incorporated
(Northlake, IL)

imageEileens Bar And Grill
(Elmwood Park, IL)

imageEl Estadio Incorporated
(Melrose Park, IL)

imageEl Real Del Oro
(Melrose Park, IL)

imageEnergy Thursday Night Club
(Stone Park, IL)

imageEntertainment Incorporated
(Melrose Park, IL)

imageEva's Sports Bar
(Chicago, IL)

imageFitz's Pub
(Elmhurst, IL)

imageGalway Incorporated
(Elmhurst, IL)

imageHala Kahiki Lounge
(River Grove, IL)

imageHopscotch Beer and Whiskey Bar
(Franklin Park, IL)

imageHunters Tavern
(Elmwood Park, IL)

imageIdle Hour Lounge
(River Grove, IL)

imageJimmys
(Elmwood Park, IL)

imageJJS Food & Liquor
(Bellwood, IL)

imageKaraoke Lounge
(Melrose Park, IL)

imageKens Viaduct Lounge
(Schiller Park, IL)

imageLou & Millies Banquet Hall
(Melrose Park, IL)

imageLouies Lounge
(Melrose Park, IL)

imageMardi Gras Pub
(Franklin Park, IL)

imageMike O'Donnell's Irish Pub
(Franklin Park, IL)

imageMR D B Lounge
(Melrose Park, IL)

imageNitro Nightclub Incorporated
(Stone Park, IL)

imageNoa Noa West
(Stone Park, IL)

imagePauls Hideaway
(Schiller Park, IL)

imagePlay Pen Incorporated
(Stone Park, IL)

imagePossums Pub
(Melrose Park, IL)

imagePURE Nightclub
(Franklin Park, IL)

imageQS And Dees Bar
(Hillside, IL)

imageRosebud Liquors
(Schiller Park, IL)

imageScores Chicago O'Hare
(Stone Park, IL)

imageSneakers Sports Bar & Grill
(Franklin Park, IL)

imageSpring Inn
(Elmhurst, IL)

imageThe Club
(Elmhurst, IL)

imageThe Mad Tapper
(Northlake, IL)

imageThe Mating Place
(Bellwood, IL)

imageTower Ion
(Bellwood, IL)

imageUnderpass Lounge
(Franklin Park, IL)

Top